Membership of the Institution of Govt. Approved Valuers
The membership of the Institution is open to those persons only who are registered as valuers with the Chief Commissioner/ Director General, Income Tax, Central Board of Direct Taxes, Ministry of Finance, Govt of India under Section 34 A B (2) of the Wealth Tax Act, 1957.
The Application form for applying for membership of the Institution is attached. The membership is open in the following fields:
- Immovable property (Other than agricultural lands, plantations, forests, mines and quarries.
- Agricultural lands (other than coffee, tea, rubber and cardamom plantations)
- Coffee, Tea, Rubber or Cardamom plantations
- Mines and Quarries
- Stocks, Shares, Debentures, Securities, Shares in partnership firms and business assets including goodwill but excluding those reffered to in any other item in this table
- Machinery and Plant
- Work of art
- Life interest, reversions and interest in expectancy